Business Analyst, Hive Models
As a Business Analyst on the Hive Models team, you will work closely with our Machine Learning, Product, and Business Development teams to ensure successful client deployments of our products. A mix of product configuration, project management, and client success, this is a unique role that demands both technical competence as well as client management abilities. You will serve as the point person for major client engagements, taking on a wide range of responsibilities to ensure integration success.
- Manage client engagements from inception to delivery
- Collaborate with our Engineering Teams to ensure successful technical deployments
- Collaborate with our Product Team to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with our Business Development Team to ensure alignment on customer requests
- You have a bachelor’s or graduate degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in a Product Management or Engineering role at a technology or technology consulting company
- You have working knowledge of functional programming languages such as Python or Node.JS
- You have experience in an interdisciplinary/cross-functional field. Added points for enterprise-technology, SaaS, client facing, or start-up experience
- You have distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!