Product Analyst, Media Analytics
As a Product Analyst on the Hive Media team, you will be a key member of a growing product team and will own business-crucial quantitative analysis. You are a self-starter who works efficiently and is capable of working with engineering to automate analysis to focus on high-value-add projects. As a Product Analyst, you relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings the next. You are well versed in verbal, written, and visualization-driven communications. You will work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis, and provide meaningful data backed recommendations to our business teams and clients.
- Develop product quality and performance KPIs and track over time via dashboarding and automated reporting
- Analyze high volume data using SQL and effectively communicate findings
- Collaborate with Business Development to provide data-backed insights to our partners and clients
- Develop and own product processes. Collaborate with Engineering and QA teams to execute on process-driven objectives.
- You have a bachelor’s or graduate degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in an analytics focused role at a technology or technology consulting firm
- You have experience scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and designing ETL flows. You also have experience with a statistical or scripting language such as Python, Node JS, R, or MATLAB
- You have experience in an interdisciplinary/cross-functional field. Added points for enterprise-technology, SaaS, client facing, or start-up experience
- You have distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment. You know how to translate analysis results into business recommendations, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience articulating product and business questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and conducting business analysis to arrive at an answer. You are able to collaboratively structure and define analysis with initially ambiguous requirements
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!