Product Manager, Hive Models Role
As a Product Manager on our Hive Models team, you will work cross-functionally with all stakeholders to define product requirements and see the implementation through to completion, leading development efforts between our Machine Learning, Core Infrastructure, and Product teams. You will play a crucial role in the core of our business: our cloud-hosted deep learning models. You are both the foundation and the catalyst for Hive’s growth; you are a key reference for our existing clients and are relentless in delivering on our innovative capabilities.
- Own the roadmap, functional requirements, and development timeline for our Hive Models
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ needs across various industries
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Help engineering and product teams estimate and decompose complex projects into manageable parts with delivery plans, and track progress against those plans
- Own our Hive Models portfolio, understanding the needs of the product development teams, and envisioning and executing the creation of our deep learning models that can provide human-like interpretation of video, image, audio, and text
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Work with the executive team to determine top priorities, help define new features, and improve models habitually
- Measure engineering velocity, and help identify and establish new best practices to improve the speed at which projects are delivered
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field
- You have hands-on experience with modern machine learning libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You have a working knowledge of functional programming languages such as Python or Node.JS
- You have 2-3 years of combined Machine Learning and Product Management experience
- You are comfortable with — and can thrive in — an environment that is constantly changing, frequently uncertain, and at times chaotic
- You are detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, and hands-on
- You have experience leading a team, and effectively implementing team goals and deadlines
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!