Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Honeywell Aerospace Development Program is a program consisting of rotations. The program is designed to provide you with job rotations through various functional jobs and locations to gain a deep understanding of Aerospace’s end-to-end integrated supply chain before securing a position within organization. These rotations will be in Supply Chain career paths and will expose you to the importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program achievements, and improving product quality. You support to resolve material related issues due to supply based problems, inventory errors or demand changes. You are the linkage for cross functions and partners, such as planning, operation and quality.
- Execute the activities on material purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell Aerospace, to ensure correct supply levels for operation.
- Keep Honeywell’s production lines moving by ensuring materials are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time.
- Use your agility and ability to support clients in solving critical issues and achieving metrics.
***This position is available in multiple locations across the United States. ***
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering or Business
- Must have graduated, from an accredited college or university, since August 2021 or will graduate by August 2022
- Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Hire date must be within 12 months of completion of the highest level of education
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Willingness to relocate
- Ability to demonstrate the Honeywell Behaviors: getting results, champion change, foster teamwork, effective communicator and integrative thinker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**