Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications for Honeywell. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor or Masters of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Must attain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree between December 2020 and August 2021 from an accredited college or university
- Must have obtained degree within 12 months of the date of hire
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
Will you be attending the Virtual NSBE diversity conference this Spring? Honeywell will be there interviewing top talent! Register to meet us: https://tinyurl.com/y8mupacd