Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works. For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground-breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation. This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in alignment with business Leadership for the Electronics categories as per Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan. In this role, you will be responsible for development and execution of category and supplier strategy that enables supplier rationalization, supply continuity risk mitigation, and migration of spend to preferred suppliers while delivering sustainable value including productivity and working capital improvement. You will manage supplier Performance over $450M of Global spend involving various Electronics categories including Electronics components, Connectors, Cable, Harness, Motors, Antenna, PCB and Transformer, build partnership and will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations.
- Deliver on Productivity and Working Capital improvement
- Drive Supplier Performance to meet Quality and Delivery Objectives
- Secure supply and manage supply continuity risk
- Drive supplier rationalization and significant spend growth with Preferred suppliers
- Enable successful NPI launch and drive early supplier engagement
- Develop top and diverse talent in a connected global economy
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years Strategic Sourcing experience in manufacturing industry
- 5+ years’ experience working with multiple P&Ls, Businesses and Stakeholders
- Due to contractual agreements, all applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Significant experience in procurement, especially category management
- Multi County Leadership experience in Supply
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Experience managing Electronics and EMS categories and understanding of market dynamics.
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
- Experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic global environment
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**