Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Finance Systems Manager
- Develop test plan and coordinate resources required to complete end-to-end testing
- Assist with data conversion and interfacing activities, including user support to load and reconcile data
- Prepare key deliverables such as requirement documents, design documents, development inventory, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides
- Employ financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and management reporting knowledge and past experiences to architect and develop optimal planning solutions incorporating leading practices in areas that include: business and finance strategy, target setting, profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow forecasting, key performance metrics, driver-based planning, and rolling forecast
You Must Have
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- 7+ years of finance experience
- 5+ years FP&A experience
- 3+ years of financial system/project management
- EPM Financial system administration (Essbase, Cognos, TM1, Hyperion Planning, HFM, FDMEE)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Development experience and knowledge of Hyperion business rules, forms and Essbase Calc script
- Development experience and knowledge of FDMEE
- Project Management
- Proven ability to deliver complex and time sensitive projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Go Beyond – over deliver on commitments. Be committed to putting in your maximum work effort and always do what you say. Be the someone people trust to get things done and deliver.
- Highly customer-oriented with the drive to go the extra mile.
- Flexibility to work shifts & exposure to Global Customers
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**