Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is hiring an Associate Program Manager Intern. The student Intern position assists in the performance of diverse and routine program management functions on assigned projects associated with the management of scope, costs, budgets, schedules, resources and risk. Assists in the support of one or more weapon, product/service or other programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the execution of program management activities to manage one or more moderate to complex weapon program elements.
- Compiles, collects, monitors and maintains financial and schedule information. Performs analysis of financial and schedule data under detailed guidance.
- Assists in the financial planning, monitoring, scheduling and preparation of information needed for program/project planning and execution.
- Assist in the technical, administrative and logistical liaison roles between internal and external entities in support of one or more weapon programs.
- Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established ES&H requirements to ensure the protection of associates, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to stop work when an unsafe condition or action is identified. Every associate has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be working towards a degree in business, finance, engineering, or supply chain.
- Must graduate after December 2022.
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship.
- FM&T – you must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Aptitude and interest in program/project management to include data analysis and management of associated scope, schedules and cost.
- Completion of Junior year of college/university studies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Positions within this classification require varying degrees of business and technical acumen.
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**