Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Honeywell is actively changing how the world works through innovation across aerospace and defense, building technologies, safety and productivity solutions, and performance materials. Our 110,000 employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries in almost 1,000 locations around the world. Check out Honeywell.com/future to learn how we’re making the future, from quantum computing to flying taxis.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell, Human Resources partners with line leadership to drive business performance through contemporary processes in areas such as compensation, generalist, employee relations, staffing, and organizational development. You will lead the development of the workforce to increase the company’s customer satisfaction and productivity. You will have the opportunity to learn employee relations in a manufacturing environment, organized and non-union employee groups. Regardless of the type of assignment you have, you can be assured that you will be challenged and stretched to reach your greatest potential. Our interns are also assigned a special project that culminates in a presentation to our top HR leaders in the organization. Our plan is to quickly position top talent in strategic leadership roles, as you prove successful in your assignments. At Honeywell, we do not hire college graduates to fill jobs, but to begin careers.
**This position is available in multiple locations across the United States**
- Must be currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Human Resources or Human Resources Industrial Relations, in an accredited college or university.
- Must attain Master’s degree between December 2022 and June 2023.
- Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program.
- Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through university clubs, volunteer organizations, and other extra-curricular activities
- Prior HR Internships preferred
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**