Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Supervise a team of individual contributors who are manufacturing Honeywell’s world class innovative products. You will leverage your manufacturing experience and skills to lead some of the world’s most talented production employees. You will use your leadership abilities to contribute to driving safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in one of Honeywell Aerospace production facilities. Through collaboration with cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a team supervisor, you will coach your team members in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
- Directly supervise production operators
- Drive productivity improvements
- Enforce compliance
- Drive culture of continuous improvement
- Employee Development
- Resource management in dynamic environment
- Talent management
- Review quality output and coach team improvements
- Collaborate with customers and cross functional teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing
- Efficient with SAP software
- Ability to troubleshoot processes and equipment
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- Some relevant leadership experience
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**