Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of development program professionals to manage high technology Advanced Display Control Processor II (ADCP II) development programs within Honeywell’s Boeing customer business team. You will work under minimal supervision of the Platform/CBT leader, accountable to execute development programs of moderate size to achieve scope, schedule, cost, delivery, and quality requirements while demonstrating proficient-level program management skills in this visible leadership position. You will manage and lead development programs that may span several major domestic and worldwide locations, requiring coordination of technology development and production across locations. You must demonstrate comprehensive knowledge & drive on-time execution of the Honeywell IPDS phase gates
- Manage & lead program cross functional teams.
- Create and Implement program plans.
- Understand EVMS budget/schedule development.
- Adhere to the IPDS process.
- Execute the Management OS.
- Collaborate, Direct, Lead initiatives.
- Facilitate forecasts and financial performance analysis.
- Support factory production capacity analysis.
- Mentor other members of the team.
- Present programmatic details to customers.
- Summarize key issues & actions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 10+ years’ experience within technical or business field
- BS/BA/Master’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Has authority, is accountable for program execution
- Requirements Management & Fulfillment, Planning/Estimation
- Scheduling including resource-loading critical path analysis
- SOW-thru-WBS-thru-BOE-thru Integrated Master Schedule
- Demonstrate knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Cost & Financials (ex. RDE, spend, forecast, variance)
- Risk Management -Identification & Mitigation- Change Mgmt
- Lead Cross Functional Collaboration, Communicate &Influence
- Provide guidance & Coaching to peers and team members
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**