Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Honeywell is actively changing how the world works through innovation across aerospace and defense, building technologies, safety and productivity solutions, and performance materials. Our 110,000 employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries in almost 1,000 locations around the world. Check out Honeywell.com/future to learn how we’re making the future, from quantum computing to flying taxis.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Have a voice in the global marketplace, with guidance and mentoring that will help you become a professional who delivers business results. Start in inside sales with a project leading to revenue or pipeline management. After six months, you’ll move into job shadowing our field sales team, where you’ll have responsibility for account penetration and channel management. And finally, you’ll be accountable for business results. You’ll gain a broad range of experience designed to fast track your leadership role.
**This position is available in multiple locations across the United States**
You Must Have
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Professional Sales, Business, Engineering or Computer Science) at an accredited college or university
- Must attain bachelor’s degree between December 2021 and June 2022
- Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell
- Demonstrated leadership ability – able to work effectively with and influence others toward project goals
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to successfully cooperate and influence with those in other functions in a matrix organization
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Capable of some travel required
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**