Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works. For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This is a critical analyst role with the Aerospace ISC Analytics organization. The position will be a member of a team that supports multiple ISC functions, including Quality, Procurement, Planning, Customer Operations, ISC Engineering and Delivery to provide critical data analytics and interpretations. This position requires considerable coordination and ability to meet deadlines and expectations, including the following key responsibilities:
- Develops operational & functional metric data and coordinates with other functions to insure consistency and data integrity.
- Enables management operating system (MOS) and works with Director-level staff to gather, consolidate, and summarize information at the Aerospace or Function level, including key metrics, monthly highlights, and quarterly ops review material.
- Reviews analytics outputs to ensure accuracy before releasing to internal and external customers.
- Provides data visualizations including creating, updating, and supporting databases and reports with key metrics to guide strategic decisions.
- Work directly with global Aerospace functions and sites to design new Aerospace standard analytic processes that enable operational improvement.
- Prepares presentation materials for both internal and external communications
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience In Supply Chain, Sourcing/Procurement, Customer Operations, or Quality
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with specific emphasis on data retrieval, reporting, and analysis
- 5 years of experience in data extraction, transformation, and load (ETL), using SQL Server integration services (SSIS) and Alteryx in large scale environment
- 5 years of experience building web applications/tools using C#/ASP.NET/Telerik/Scripting languages.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze data, deal effectively with complexity and think strategically, balanced with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint & Tableau is required.
- Ability to interact effectively with leadership. Develop a network of contacts in other organizations and interact effectively with them.
- Requires a high degree of initiative and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent problem-solving capability with creativity in providing solutions to new issues or in exploring alternatives
- Proficient in creating pivot tables, writing macros, and using built-in functions.
- Experience working with Aerospace common systems including SAP, OneSource, eCATS, Aerospace Performance Dashboard, Rapid Response, Share Point and MRP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean/Black Belt certification preferred