Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Join a team of commercial finance professionals to support finance decisions with one of Honeywell businesses. You will play a part to support financial landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting. You will play an important role in managing financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will support Honeywell business leaders and support to drive finance initiatives and decisions. You will also play important part to identify trends and developments in competitive environments and support the management outcome decisions.
- Partner with business to drive financial performance improvements for both P&L and working capital.
- Co-lead the Short-Range Outlook (SRO) process including reporting, variance analysis, and leadership reviews.
- Complete Month/quarter end P&L variance analysis and report to leadership.
- Actively support Rocky Research integration and reporting activities – including learning / operating within SAGE financial system
- Lead projects to implement process changes and analytical tools for improved business profitability and speed.
- Frequent interface with business executive leadership and coordination across multiple functions to ensure adherence to schedule requirements
- Drive compliance and enhance internal controls
- Maintain process documentation
- Drive continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 3 years finance or accounting experience
- Must be a US citizen due to contractual requirements
- Master’s degree in Finance or CPA.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity.
- Ability to understand accounting and financial processes related to the business.
- Knowledge of US GAAP Sarbes-Oxley and Internal controls.
- Prior experience as a people manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**