Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Aerospace organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales, and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
- Identify Opportunities
- Manage and Plan Accounts
- Propose, Negotiate and Close
- Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
- Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
- Establish Rapport with Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Due to export control restrictions, must be a US Citizen
- Aerospace industry experience is a plus
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**