Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Sr Advanced Cyb Sec Archt/Engr will be a key part of Aero product security team and will be responsible for assessing and evaluating the security posture of a variety of Aerospace products and technologies. Some of the key responsibilities of the larger team include identifying security requirements, threat modelling, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing of aerospace products.
In this key position, you’ll…
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of product security process activities including threat modelling, security requirements definition, cyber test planning and execution, and cyber risk assessments.
- Assist other team members with the identification of appropriate design changes to enable engineering and product teams to design, deliver and deploy secure systems.
- Follow Aerospace defined processes to verify correctness and completeness of required cyber certification documentation and cyber security activities.
- Help conduct continuous improvement activities that define, measure, visualize and improve key cyber security assurance metrics.
- Familiarity with Aerospace industry and the FAA compliance process is highly desired.
- Champion Secure Development Lifecycle processes for industry products
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security engineering.
- Experience with Mobile and Cloud Cyber Security engineering preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, electrical engineering or other IT/technical degree
- Previous experience with designing and/or testing embedded systems.
- Information Security accreditation (e.g. CISSP, etc.)
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- Good cyber security capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Relevant Security certifications (CEH, OSCP, etc)
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**