Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of development program professionals to manage & lead Honeywell programs. You will work under minimal supervision of the Platform/CBT/SBU leader, execute development programs of significant size & complexity to achieve scope, schedule, cost, delivery, and quality requirements while demonstrating mastery of program management skills and thorough understanding of multiple workstreams (of functions and Centers of Excellence). You will manage and lead complex, global development programs that may span several major domestic and worldwide locations, requiring coordination of technology development and production across locations. You will define, generate & implement program plans.
- Drive on-time execution
- Define & Generate Prog Plans
- Understand budget/schedule
- Adhere to the IPDS process
- Execute the Management OS
- Collaborate, Direct, Lead
- Coordinate with Functions
- Facilitate forecast analysis
- Facilitate capacity analysis
- Mentor members of team
- Present programmatic details
- Summarize key issues & actions
- Execute cost takeout for Human Space Programs
- Conduct organizational structure analysis
- Conduct schedule optimization
- Facilitate critical supplier management
- Interface with customer senior leadership
YOU MUST HAVE
- 7+ years’ experience within technical or business field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience working in an engineering environment
- Due to export control restrictions, must be a US Citizen
- Must have a current clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Post-acquisition integration experience
- Has authority, is accountable for program execution
- Requirements Management & Fulfillment, Planning/Estimation
- Scheduling including resource-loading critical path analysis
- SOW-thru-WBS-thru-BOE-thru Integrated Master Schedule
- Expert in Earned Value Management
- Cost & Financials (ex. RDE, spend, forecast, variance)
- Risk Management -Identification & Mitigation- Change Management
- Lead Cross Functional Collaboration, Communicate &Influence
- Previous guidance & coaching of peers and team members
- Experience in Cost Reduction
- Experience partnering and interfacing with customer senior leadership
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**