Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of IT finance professionals to support finance decisions within a key Honeywell corporate function. You will play a part to support financial landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting. You will play an important role in managing financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance.
Role includes working closely with IT partners to drive Digital Transformation through effective support of Investment Projects and Applications. Your role will involve effective planning and expense management, including strategic support of efficiency efforts.
- Support project planning and expense management
- Timely month/quarter close
- Drive compliance
- Analysis of variances
- Financial projections
- Enhance internal controls
- Drive continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or CPA
- Some relevant experience in similar positions
- Experience with information technology finance
- Experience with financial systems (ERP, Project Management Systems)
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity
- Ability to understand accounting and financial processes related to the business
- Knowledge of US GAAP Sarbes-Oxley and Internal controls
- Good verbal and written communication skills
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**