Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business. You will negotiate mid to large value contract, complex requirements and meeting internal customer objectives while achieving maximum overall cost effectiveness. You will directly interact with your internal stakeholders and with external vendors.
Do a superb job for customers every day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness
Act with a sense of urgency and focus on results, not activity
Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and critically analyze details
- Buy government sourcing parts
- Place purchase orders for FAR15 requirements
- Support Government clients
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Adhere to FAR/DFAR regulations
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 + years of supply chain experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to contractual requirements
- Must be able to read and write English proficiently
- Knowledge of Government regulations (FAR/DFAR)
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Aerospace or military industry experience
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong team player
- Good organizational – ability to prioritize and perform thorough work, problem solver
- English fluent, any other language is a plus
- Planning, Negotiations, and agreements/contract management experience
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**