Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of development program professionals to manage & lead the overall Advance Display Control Processor II (ADCP II) program portfolio at Honeywell. You will work under minimal supervision of the Platform/CBT/SBU leader, execute development and production RevCOGS programs of significant size & complexity to achieve scope, schedule, cost, delivery, and quality requirements while demonstrating mastery of program management skills and thorough understanding of multiple workstreams (of functions and Centers of Excellence). You will manage and lead complex, global development programs that may span several major domestic and worldwide locations, requiring coordination of technology development and production across locations. You will define, generate & implement program plans as well as serve as the primary point of contact to the customer, set and execute to the portfolio annual operating plan (AOP), and lead all portfolio bid and proposal efforts in in order to grow the baseline business per STRAP objectives.
- Drive on time execution across multiple programs.
- Define & Generate Program Plans and budgets.
- Understand budget/schedule detailed planning including EVMS.
- Adhere to the IPDS process.
- Execute the Management OS.
- Collaborate, Direct, Lead other CBT program managers.
- Coordinate with cross functional groups.
- Facilitate forecast plans and AOP/SRO analysis.
- Facilitate production capacity analysis including R&O.
- Mentor less senior members of team.
- Present programmatic details to customers and executives.
- Summarize key issues & actions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 10+ years’ experience within technical or business field.
- BS/BA/Master’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Has authority, is accountable for program execution.
- Requirements Management & Fulfillment, Planning/Estimation.
- Scheduling including resource-loading critical path analysis.
- SOW-thru-WBS-thru-BOE-thru Integrated Master Schedule.
- Expert in Earned Value Management.
- Cost & Financials (ex. RDE, spend, forecast, variance).
- Risk Management -Identification & Mitigation- Change Mgmt.
- Lead Cross Functional Collaboration, Communicate &Influence.
- Provide guidance & Coaching to peers and team members.
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**