The Supply Chain Receiver receives, issues, charges, and distributes medical and non-medical supplies utilizing a computerized inventory system.
Exhibits the mission, vision, values of HonorHealth.
- Works to ensure that all supplies, equipment, and shipping functions occur on a daily basis. Continually evaluates and prioritizes receipts & deliveries to all departments, depending on the sensitivity of shipments that are received throughout the day. Receiving functions completed both on iPad and also in the ERP system.
- Ensures that all items received on the dock, are appropriately received into the ERP, and delivered to the proper department. Ensures that each delivery is properly signed for by the requesting department, and keeps that documentation for the prescribed timeframe.
- Responsible for coordinating shipments outbound on a daily basis-utilizing the proper form of shipment.
- Assures compliance with standards for Infection Control, OSHA, DNV and Health Department regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Six (6) months logistics or supply chain related experience Required
Computer data entry experience and/or warehouse knowledge Required
Licenses and Certifications
Driver License Valid Drivers License Required