Partner Track Associate
We pledge to create a fantastic experience for all our employees. However, this role is designed for those candidates who strive to one day become a partner in our firm, which can take between 5-8 years or more. Therefore, we evaluate people as though we were adding a new partner, and not as someone to fulfill a specific need within the company. We are dedicated to a diverse partnership that will allow us to address issues facing all communities affected (or not affected) by our products and services
We have 2 salary positions open; however, internships and freelance opportunities are available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business, or Computer Science, or related subjects
- An internship where you shadowed experts in their field.
- You held a menial job at a grocery store, landscaping service, or related field.
- Some experience with software or product development, including personal projects.
We have limited positions, so competitive candidates will likely have any one of the following:
- MBA, Phd, or JD
- Client Facing experience
- Publication record including school newspapers, professional journals, or social media influencing (yes, that requires writing skills!)
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Databases, Visualization, Human-Computer Interaction, or similar technologies.
- Strong knowledge of web libraries and frameworks.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
About the job
The Partner Track Associate Cohort (PTAC) is a multidisciplinary team in Ideatrek that engages fundamental research, building tools, creating design frameworks, and working with diverse communities. We explore how to rework the employer/employee dynamic and help it achieve its positive potential in a participatory way by involving the communities it affects and guided by a diverse set of citizens, policy-makers, activists, artists, and more.
PTAC conducts human-centered research and design to make people and work productive, enjoyable, and fair. We are a multidisciplinary research team that engages with the academic community, various software and consumer products, and the general public on topics such as human-AI collaboration, interactive ML, product experience, ethics, and more
To learn more about PTAC, please visit here.
We’re working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that demonstrate the possibility of the inconceivable achieved by those who do not need more than $5mm and instead value their work by its effect on the distribution of risk across the innovation dynamic.
- Promote our products, services, and values to diverse communities.
- Have 8 quality conversations a day.
- Push the limits of interactive data analytics and exploration techniques.
- Work with product teams and researchers to help mitigate issues with unintended biases.
- Present to internal and external teams (giving talks, writings, or other forms of publication).
Ideatrek is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Ideatrek’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.