Infosys – Associate Analyst
We are growing our US team of new graduates by the hundreds this year. It’s a very exciting time to join our team because we not only invest in your technology training upon onboarding, we make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career at Infosys. We offer mentorship programs, continuing education courses with our digital classroom partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute program.
In the role of Associate Analyst, you will be providing support to consulting and technical teams in different processes including design, development and deployment. The role will contribute to documenting system understanding in the functional stream of work. You will play a pivotal role on learning and capturing the learnings and contributing to the knowledge management process and interface with internal team to ensure high quality deliverables within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Architect, design and detailing of processes
- Support trouble-shoot issues, document process, review checklists, and develop a reference implementation
- Market analysis and analyse existing data with basis analytical models
- Support technical team deployment with activities to ensure a smooth go-live of new processes or product or system.
- Understand the existing system and processes to document.
- Reverse knowledge transfer to document the process of support and maintenance.
- At least or In pursuit of a 4- year Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution with degree completed upon joining.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Positions are across multiple locations within USA. Candidate must be located within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area of work. This position may require travel and/ or relocation.
- Domain understanding in generic areas e.g. Finance, Telecom, etc.
- Good client interaction skills and communication skills.
- Planning and co-ordination skills.
- Software Development/ Programming – Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs.
- Testing – Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from supervisor.
- Production Support – Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis, suggest / implement workarounds, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines
- Knowledge Management activities including documentation and knowledge gathering of the modules he/she is working on.
- A recent graduate or currently in pursuit of the degree.
- Willingness to relocate anywhere within the US.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin