Sales and Marketing Associates will work on closing sales leads via high quality marketing content and strategy meetings
with high school parents for our Shenzhen office. Sales work will require direct discussion with potential clients, both online
and face-to-face, to provide advice on education planning and identify which of our services are most appropriate.
Marketing work will include contributing to local marketing strategy, identifying local advertising channels and establishing
local corporate partnerships, as well as working on national marketing campaigns. This is a position for someone intrepid,
with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding
employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
● Follow up with potential clients and close sales with new students and their parents
● Assist Office Director and Director of Marketing in formulating local marketing strategy to generate new leads
● Coordinate content and promotion of local marketing events
● Produce engaging promotion content and coordinate online events for national marketing campaigns
● Work closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies
● Track local marketing data to analyse marketing performance vs. KPIs
● Sales experience in the international education industry would be an advantage
● Comfortable working with high school students and parents
● Excellent writing skills required, with the ability to write for specific audiences
● Strong English and Chinese language skills required, with ability to perform English-Chinese interpretation for
public speakers preferred
● Familiarity with social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, etc.) preferred but not required
● Must be positive, energetic and committed to high quality work
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company!
InGenius Prep was founded seven years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a
team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and
exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.