We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical MBA student to join our team for an internship in the North America Strategy group for the summer of 2022! As a Strategy Intern at Ingredion, you will have the opportunity to work with members of our senior management team across segments and business platforms. You will help to support key initiatives focused on improving and executing organic and inorganic strategic projects.
As a Strategy MBA Intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Business case preparation: Assessing business cases and strategic options based on industry insights, internal capabilities, financial models
- Market sizing and financial modeling / valuation: Analyzing competitive business performance from a market perspective and help develop strategies/tactics
- Assertive insights: Providing critical analytical support for business decision-making involving cross-departmental and multi-functional areas
- Presentations to leadership: Supporting the research and development of presentations for the North America Senior Management as the need arises
- Developing market and competitor intelligence and understanding of key macro trends and drivers
The Strategy MBA Intern position is well-suited for you if you:
- Engage and communicate effectively at all levels, especially with senior leaders
- Are able to accept change and have a strong will to improve in an ambitious work environment
- Are a self-starter with a positive attitude with the ability to be productive independently
- Can seek problems through innovative, creative solutions
Qualified candidates will:
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time MBA Program with graduation on or after December 1, 2022
- Have 3-5 years of prior experience in consulting, finance or strategic business development
- Have a strategic attitude with problem solving skills and demonstrated financial acumen (i.e. advanced accounting and financial modeling skills)
- Have experience with financial modeling and/or strategy assessment, as well as project management (i.e., M&A models, structuring organic growth projects, PMO)
- Have validated proficiency using other MS Office Programs, advanced skillset with Excel and Power Point preferred
- Be able to provide data-driven insight and recommendations for go-to-market strategies for internally-facing customers.
- Reliable transportation required to get to and from facility each work day
To be eligible for consideration, candidates must:
- Currently possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. Ingredion does not intend to sponsor work visas with respect to this position or to provide this position as OPT or CPT.
- If you have completed your degree, please consider other opportunities with Ingredion, posted at www.ingredion.com/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.