- This is a Part Time (approx 20 hours per week), flexible hours, year-round Studentship with AZ Ocotillo Technology Fabrication (AZOTF).
- Ocotillo Technology Fabrication (OTF) is looking for highly motivated individuals to play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems to support advanced semiconductor manufacturing processes. The role will begin on-site at the Intel Ocotillo campus during summer break and transition to a remote work role as individuals transition back to university.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Rapid full stack solution development and support where data may be sourced from various files or various databases, with emphasis:
- Process matching
- Product Introductions
- Trend monitoring / detection
- Simplification of existing reports (Work Content Reduction)
- Data Security in support of intellectual property protection guidelines.
- Supporting customer (Yield Department) needs in alignment with MBPS or Task Force efforts.
- Recognizing opportunities for improvement of existing systems.
- Collaborating with customers for support of existing or development of new systems.
- Version control (Gitlab) and documenting solutions (Gitlab wiki)
- * This position is located in Chandler, Arizona.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good teamwork.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Candidate must be an actively enrolled and progressing as a student pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field of study.
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be in the 3rd year or higher of Bachelor of Science degree program.
- This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master’s or PhD degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience.
- Programing Experience: Preferred languages include, but are not limited to: Python, C#, JSL.
- Technologies/Platforms/Frameworks/Libraries including: DBaaS, PaaS, Containerization/CaaS, Flask, React, Angular, Blazor, ASP.NET MVC, WinForms, Plotly, DataTables.NET, Tabulator.
- Knowledge of handling large size data tables (such as Pandas)
- Knowledge of database access (connections and querying data, SQL, LINQ)
- Statistical Data Analysis. (Examples include: JMP/JSL, Python, Machine Learning)
- Expertise with GitLab.
- Physics of Semiconductor Materials.
- Semiconductor fabrication and processing techniques (Lithography, Etch, CMP, Thin Films, Plating, etc.)