Responsible for the operational support of sales and services business development teams to ensure the overall successful management of the assigned accounts or services and an optimal client satisfaction. This role will work closely with the Commercial Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Teams, and Executives to provide support and reporting services to management and sales leadership.
- Creating and Managing Opportunities in Salesforce.com at direction of BD Team
- Management and updating of Salesforce.com CRM tool to ensure accurate forecasting
- Create Projects in PSA for Services opportunities
- Gather all required documentation for finance and business approval.
- Support Pricing activities for information products and Pricing Assistant for Services products
- Become Expert in IQVIA CRM system.
- Align and collaborate across the organization, with Product Management, Finance, Client Service, Contracts and Legal.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and with internal customers
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Sales Operations background is a plus
- Salesforce.com or any other CRM system knowledge is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Strong focus on process and detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently