IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT IS CHANGING THE INDUSTRY, WITH A FOCUS ON DELIVERING EXEMPLARY CLIENT SERVICE THEN JOIN JACKSON HEWITT!!
As a Tax Resolution Tax Consultant at Jackson Hewitt, you will be an integral part of growing national business to help clients resolve their tax issues with the IRS.
The TR Tax Consultant will be consult with prospective clients to resolve their tax issues with the IRS and State taxing authorities. If the client qualifies and needs are services, the Tax Consultant will be responsible for developing a plan of action and selling tax resolution services to clients.
This position offers a base hourly rate + monthly commission + annual performance bonus.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with financial sales experience who can manage a lead pool, close and complete the sale, and manage their workload.
What you’ll do here:
As a Tax Consultant you will:
- Consult with client prospects and provide tax problem solving solutions for our clients
- Articulate value and sell our services to prospective tax problem clients
- Serve as the point of contact for your clients, communicating important actions, status updates, and needed information with your clients
- Regularly collaborate with team members to assist with client consultations and resolve client tax issues
- Set up plans to resolve client issues by evaluating client facts, options, setting a plan, aligning the plan with the client’s needs
- Draft solution-oriented recommendations, strategies and arguments addressing specific clients’ tax issues on a consistent basis.
- Use strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate and determine the best course of action to resolve client tax issues.
- Manage assigned clients and priorities, and work with other team members to resolve client issues
Skills you’ll bring for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Successful 2-5 years of experience working in sales of financial services and products
- Tax preparation and/or tax resolution experience a bonus!
- Strong financial services sales skills
- Professional, service-minded demeanor
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage caseload
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to change
- Proficient and comfortable with computers and software applications
- Comfortable working in a performance and incentive driven environment
What you will get if you join us:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k + Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Company Celebrations and Appreciation Events
- Fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative environment
- Ample opportunity to develop core and new skillsets and have a stake in your own success
- Freedom to create your best work and make a visible impact on the organization
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization