Jacobs Space Exploration Group (JSEG) is comprised of 10 companies and is located at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL (ranked #1 in Best Places to Live by U.S. News). JSEG has been a primary contractor for NASA since 1989 and supports marquee NASA programs, including the Space Launch System, International Space Station, space optics fabrication, earth and space sciences and advanced propulsion system development. As a partner in NASA’s next generation of space exploration, our jobs are literally history in the making.
We are looking for a self-driven Subcontract Administrator to provide Jacobs Space Exploration Group (JSEG) support in the Subcontracting and Procurement requirements of the Engineering Services and Science Capability Augmentation contract with NASA.
As the Subcontract Administrator the successful candidate will:
· Administration of T&M Subcontracts from inception to closeout which includes
· Establish, maintain, and monitor Basic Ordering Agreements
· Process Subcontractor’s Purchase Requisitions to produce Subcontract Purchase Orders.
· Maintain, administer, and monitor Delivery Order Agreements against Task Orders
· Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure funds are sufficient and to resolve issues
· Administer negotiations with Subcontractors and work up price justifications for negotiated labor rates
· Review and process invoices against labor reports
· Attain quotes and maintain subcontract files
· Supporting the development monthly contract and corporate deliverables
· Providing input to requirements documents and contractual documents
· Creating and maintaining records, responding to stakeholder inquiries, assisting in evaluating/developing both
· Working independently in collecting, developing, preparing, and editing documents, charts, graphs, reports, and presentations as well as provide inputs to requirements documents and contractual documents
· Assist in composing, reviewing, and verifying a variety of memorandums, correspondence, reports, public notices, permits, forms and documents as assigned, including bid specifications and bid addenda; research and verify information as required.
· Support Government Property administration by tracking, reporting, and controlling Jacobs controlled government property.
· Keep Stakeholders apprised of situations and issues encountered
· Assist in the identification, development and implementation of new policies, processes, and process improvements
Here’s What You’ll Need:
BS degree in Business Administration or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience (or any equivalent combination of education/experience for a total of 6 years)
· Knowledge of negotiation techniques, FAR and Procurement Regulations, and Cost Accounting Standards associated with Government purchasing
· Strong sourcing and quoting skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with peers and all levels of management
· Proficiency in Microsoft office
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to prioritize and meet schedules in a multi-task environment
· Experience with Task Order Contracts
· Experience with implementation of automated Purchasing Systems to include System requirements definition, testing, training, and system documentation