2021 Summer Intern- Construction-Project Management- Remote:
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL. Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transactions professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
JLL is looking for qualified interns to join our 2021 summer internship program. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects with Construction Management and Owner’s Representative Project Management.
· Beginning June 2021
· Length of program runs 8-10 weeks
· Full time (40 hours a week)
· Current undergraduate students majoring in:
o Construction, Engineering, Architecture or related industry
o Business Administration
o Desire to work within Construction Management
o Rising Juniors, Seniors, and 2021 grads highly preferred
· Updating playbooks
· Creation of interactive organization chart
· Process Development projects
Skills and Abilities:
· Highly energetic with ability to work independently and with minimal direction
· Must be outgoing and can connect with individuals on the phone
· Written and verbal communicate skills
· Detail-oriented, highly organized and create
· Proven record of providing excellent customer service
· Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships
· Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key stakeholders
· General business experience
· Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is a must
· Proficiency in Bluebeam, Microsoft Project/ Suretrak a plus but not required
Please only apply to one internship position
JLL is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.