About JLL Technologies
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is a specialized group within JLL. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. We provide best-in-class technologies to bring digital ambitions to life aligning technology, people and processes. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
JLLT is seeking for Data Analyst, responsible for the analysis and monitoring of security events to give actionable insights. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to operate in a technically complex, fast changing, and diverse environment.
- Research and report on various new blockchain and crypto technology implementations
- Identify the block chain use cases that can be used in the CRE industry, build test and deploy smart contracts using Solidity
- Build, test and deploy DApps across more than one crypto network that can be used for CRE use cases
- Work on building custom blockchains and tokens that can be used in JLL projects
Skills and Qualifications
Pursuing Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Information & Computer Science, statistics, or a quantitative discipline in science.
- In-depth understanding of any one crypto network (Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, Polkadot, Graph, etc.)
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions and ability to work in a team or with minimum supervision
- Capability to self-learn new software applications and programming languages.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing in English.
- Technical understanding of Staking a plus