International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP)-2021 Full Time
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world’s most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world’s largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you’ll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices—blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
The International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) is a two-year program that hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow. The program is a career differentiator: IRDP participants gain the expertise and experience they need to take on leadership positions at Johnson & Johnson.
Hiring companies within Johnson & Johnson partner with IRDP participants, accelerating their professional development through challenging and enriching experiences. Opportunity is available in Portugal in pharmaceutical business segments.
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
IRDP participants get comprehensive career tracking, customized professional development planning and chances to connect with our global alumni network. In addition to opportunities to serve the community, you’ll gain access to formal leadership training and executive coaching, as well as our mentorship and buddy program.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
Our Ideal Candidates Have A Passion For Healthcare. They Have A Strategic Mindset And Possess Exceptional Leadership, Communication And Interpersonal Skills. They Should Also Have The Ability To Thrive In A Highly Complex, Global Work Environment, And Take The Initiative To Set Priorities And Exceed Goals.
Who We’re Looking For
- Full-time position (IRDP) is available to participants who are completing their full-time MBA or Master’s degree in 2021 or 2020/ maximum 12 months before.
- Must be a Portuguese national
- Years of Experience: 4- 6 years.
- Permanent work authorization and language fluency for countries of interest.
- Joining Month – August/ September 2021
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Management, Marketing or Life Sciences background.
- Proficiency in English
- Analytical, Project Management, Strategy and Execution.
- Working in a Matrix experience
- Personal skills: excellent teamwork skills; organization and planning; proactivity; strategic thinking; communication skills
Awareness of and adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo values, SOPs, Policies and Guidelines.
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAPharmaceuticals #JNJEMEAMBA #JNJEMEAFullTime #JNJEMEALeadershipDevelopmentProgram
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER