International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP), 2022 Full Time Opportunities in Saudi Arabia
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) is recruiting for a KSA Sales Manager to be located in Riyadh -Saudi Arabia.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
Accountable for leading the Pulmonary Atrial Hypertension (PAH) therapy area in Saudi Arabia to deliver sales objectives, market share, and market share growth by directing the activities of an assigned sales staff. This job is eligible for sales incentives.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Main Responsibility is to lead the Pulmonary Atrial Hypertension commercial team to achieve company’s business objectives in KSA. Responsible for leading the team to achieve each brand objectives across all business sectors and support the business to achieve and defend the objective market share.
– Responsible for the commercial team deployment and resources allocation to ensure meeting both short and long-term business objectives.
– Ensure the commercial team has the proper trainings, product knowledge and basic skills to excel in their daily interactions.
– Developing and motivating a high-performing, collaborative team in Saudi through continuous coaching and training. Ensure team development for both on the job and future career skills.
– Lead the team to have structured account planning, capturing, and expanding the different business opportunities across all sectors in order to achieve and exceed business goals.
– Lead the commercial team to forge meaningful business partnerships with KOLs, Scientific societies and key external accounts.
– Responsible for establishing & monitoring all the key performance indicators for the commercial team in the assigned therapy area to ensure the harmonization and full alignment between individual, team and company objectives.
– Member of the Pulmonary Atrial Hypertension core value team. Responsible for supporting the CVT to align, build and lead the field execution for the agreed business strategies and tactics.
– Working with all CVT members to ensure launch excellence for the newly launched brands and indications.
– Leading the process of tender management in the assigned therapy area across all tender phases of quotation, pricing, award, supply planning till delivering to end customers.
– Lead the commercial team to monitor competition activities. Working with the CVT to propose and lead the implementation of the needed actions to deal with any competitive threat.
– Working closely with the local supply chain team to ensure sufficient coverage of all needed demand. Ensure success of the demand planning process through proper forecasting and monitoring the ex-source supply plans for all SKUs.
– Working in collaboration with different distributors to ensure proper fulfillment of all business needs as per the contractual terms.
– Leading the commercial team in the assigned therapy area to adhere to all compliance guidelines & processes.
– Main interactions: Cross functional interactions with Marketing, Medical, Market access, key account management, Supply chain, HR & compliance.
– Directly managing a team of field force.
– Reporting to Country Sales director
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Sales target achievement.
- Market share achievement.
- Accurate forecasting.
- Team development
- Education: Masters degree of pharmaceutical sceience or Medicine or any
- Years of Experience: minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical-Medical sales background.
- Language: fluent in english
- Location: Riyadh KSA
- Relocation availability: Yes
Leadership Behaviors Requirer
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development are top priority.
- DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Forecasting, Budgeting, Staffing, territory management, business monitoring and analysis, Excellent communication and presentation skill
Leadership Profile Required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and drive performanec.
- Teaming and collaboration.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem solving & decision making abilities.