JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The Client Service Group is responsible for managing and facilitating the daily unique and complex service needs of the Private Bank’s client base. Service is delivered in a team-based model with key locations in the US, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Develop and maintain the business & data models for various business initiatives such as digital adoption, capacity management, client segmentation, and service transformation. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, to upgrade activity tracking tool, manage and perform activity studies, capture/integrate new activity data, enhance the capacity model accuracy, develop predicative capabilities, perform analyses and recommend business improvements
- Enhance executive management reporting, a complex process with integrated three dimensions:(1) provide a wing-to-wing view of the business across key activities thru a simple and concise approach; (2) visualize business insights in a form of heads-up-display rather than thru a rear-view-mirror, and allow easy access; (3) streamline reporting process end-to-end, including preparation for executive/leadership business reviews
- Develop CSX data strategy and solution towards strategic goals, the ultimate analytics foundation for executive reporting, advanced and predicative analytics. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, design and implement data mart, develop data visualization tool, collaborate with other key partners and stakeholders on WM wide strategic solutions
- Support business and platforms transformation initiatives which will involve various in-depth analyses, such as client segmentation, business/service model redesign, deepening client relationship.
- Participate in collaboration with other WM functions to define desired client experience, develop client experience tracking capabilities, provide insights, especially on client interactions via the service/advisor platforms, and support deep dive on key issues and root causes
- Partner with team members and other teams to enhance CSX analytics infrastructure and be hands on with the end-to-end processes; from idea generation, discover data needs/sources, perform analyses, to making recommendations
- 2-5 years analytics experiences in sales, service, tech, ops, or marketing
- Proven expertise in turning data into actionable management information
- Strong problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proven record of innovation and demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, especially in interpretation of analytical findings
- Advanced data mining skills using SQL, Python or other equivalent tools
- Experience in data transformation tools, such as Alteryx/UiPath
- Experience in data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau, QlikView / QlikSense
- Team player with strong influencing skills
- Experience with predictive or propensity modeling techniques is a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience in work with IT to build analytics data requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, Master’s degree preferred