JPMorgan Securities (now J.P.Morgan Advisors): At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping high net worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Wealth Advisors throughout the United States, JPMA offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Wealth Advisors are among the most experienced and creative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world’s leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
Investment Associate Primary Function:
· Understand client’s investment plan and objectives.
· Work in close partnership with Advisors in proposing, delivering, and executing solutions for clients; as well as in identifying new business opportunities
· Advise on portfolio construction including overall asset allocation, tactical shifts and security selection
· Market and implement investment solutions in accordance with clients’ investment objectives
· Grow new assets by identifying and developing new business opportunities from existing client base
· Perform special portfolio analysis on products
· Attends product rollouts, ideas calls and research meetings to stay current on all JPMS products and services
· Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct.
· 3-5 plus years’ experience in Financial Services industry
· Ideal candidate has prior experience providing complex investment solutions to High Net Worth families and/or individuals
· FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses required for the position: preferred upon hiring but must be obtained within 180 days of hire
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
· Strong knowledge of investment products
· Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills
· Ability to work in a team based environment