The Sr. Technical Support Representative for HemoCue (a Danaher company) is responsible for planning, initiating, monitoring, maintaining, and controlling software applications, leading project management for implementation of systems and software. Assist distributors, sales representatives and customers involving Data Management (DM) Analyzers.
- Support all software and system applications for HemoCue America, utilizing Information Technology (IT) and Project Management skills to implement new systems and software, upgrades, changes, and deliver training to associates as needed.
- Responsible for system admin and support of systems including but not limited to Cove, SmartSolve, Salesforce, and Anywhere 365 (ERP System, CRM System, Quality System).
- Assists in the preparation of daily, monthly, weekly, yearly reports associated with department performance indicators.
- Provides Data Management training and supports customer installations and troubleshooting of DM functions.
- Prepares and conducts training of HemoCue products for new-hires, sales team members, and all other HemoCue and Non-HemoCue associates upon request.
- Develops skills in the continuous improvement business processes, taking ownership of assigned departmental Key Performance Indicators.
- Coordinates and leads product training for continuous training efforts.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
Position Specific Competencies / Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Technical Support experience and at least 1 year of IT experience.
- Proficiency in data management software and computer software.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a face-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities with a positive demeanor and foster teamwork.
- Must exhibit professional interaction with sales operation staff and other functions.
- Proficient in specimen control and handling
- Associate Degree in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field; Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IT, MIS or related field preferred.
- Proven capability with Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel skills.
- Strong IT administrative background
Travel (required estimated % of time)
HemoCue, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates’ and their families’ lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Employee benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, reasonable accommodation, and Employee Assistance Program to name a few!
Diversity & Inclusion
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.