When applying, please make sure you answer the 3 screening questions, attach 1 project, and submit your current college transcript or you risk losing your opportunity for consideration.
Here at KIOXIA America Inc, our creative force in the world of Storage represents extraordinary talent of people with a diverse range of skill-sets, interests and backgrounds carefully orchestrated to architect and design innovative SSD solutions.
Our Culture is composed of intelligent, curious people who collaborate respectfully together and are stimulated when being stretched beyond technical comfort zones and who thrive on engineering challenges and technological diversity. Simply put, our internship program will engage students with the opportunity to experience real work while providing a practical understanding of SSD technologies, as well our culture.
KIOXIA is looking for passionate and driven students from all disciplines and beyond to be a part of our summer internship. We offer an invigorating program where interns will be contributing to projects with meaningful outcomes – this is not a coffee and copy internship. Our Internship runs eight weeks during the summer between June and August and is open to students with a minimum of two years of college. While our goal is to groom a talent pool of future engineers we cannot guarantee an internship will transition to full-time position – but you never know!
KIOXIA America Inc., formerly Toshiba America Inc., is looking for 1 (one) Technical Marketing Engineer for KIOXIA’s PCIe SSDs in our San Jose, CA office.
The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) will work closely with Product Marketing and Engineering to shape the definition of KIOXIA’s next-generation Solid State Drives (SSDs) for a variety of markets, including PC and automotive markets. The TME will evangelize the technology and benefits of KIOXIA SSDs to drive customer awareness and adoption of KIOXIA’s SSD products. The TME will provide world-class technical marketing support to KIOXIA customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Shape next-generation product requirements based on customers’ requirements documents, competitive analysis, and market research, and help create product MRDs (Marketing Requirements Documents)
- Create and present compelling marketing collateral which showcases the technology and benefits of KIOXIA SSDs
- Lead technical responses to customer requests, including customer RFIs and RFQs and specification gap analyses
- Provide exceptional marketing and technical support to external customers and internal cross-functional teams such as product marketing, product planning, product development, customer support, and sales
- Benchmark SSD performance, analyze test results and determine KIOXIA SSD performance requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable scientific field
- Interest in the computing, storage, or semiconductor fields
- Prior academic or professional experience and expertise with SSD’s and storage-related technologies, including PCIe, NVMe, and NAND Flash memory desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and within diverse, multi-cultural teams
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Req# 1999; #LI-JV1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Minorities, Women, and Individuals with Disabilities