The Labcorp Drug Development Rotational Program (DDRP) was created to allow high-performing and driven individuals the opportunity to engage in thought-provoking and challenging business experiences. During this three-year rotational program, the three separate one-year rotations will provide a chance to explore multiple areas of the Labcorp Drug Development business including Operations, Project and Clinical Trial Management, Process Excellence, Quality Assurance, Client Services, Commercial Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and much more.
DDRP participants will bring their unique talents to strategically aligned business needs and projects and can expect to be active participants in many exposure-gaining development opportunities. Each participant will have the opportunity to lead and grow in interesting rotational roles, to allow them to leave the program having made meaningful contributions to the company and to the participant. Participants will then have the ability to be placed into a higher-level leadership role in the organization, that caters to their goals and the business need. Graduates of this program have grown to become leaders all across our Labcorp Drug Development segment, at the forefront of research, development, and operational excellence.
Responsibilities while in this role may include opportunities such as spearheading initiatives, line management, collaboration with other participants and key stakeholders, executing corporate strategies, purpose fit projects for organizational betterment, project and program management, and global networking. Participants will also receive additional development opportunities designed to strengthen their communication, leadership, professional, networking, and decision-making skills, along with strategically created mentorship programs along the way. This includes but is not limited to, innovation challenges, rigorous skills trainings, teamwork-based development, and end-of-year group networking. Being a part of this program will not only provide the participant a more accelerated track to their future dream role, but will give them a foundational understanding of the drug development business, an extensive employee and executive network, and a real look into the roles and requirements of leadership at Labcorp.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to negotiate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders. This includes the ability to use tactics and questions to gather perspective
- Ability to influence and confront at all levels within a matrix organization and without “authority”
- Confident leadership skills and presence within group settings – strong contributor to team and overall group dynamics
- Desire to grow themselves and the company as a whole
- Working knowledge of computer applications (e.g.; MS Office)
- Skilled time, planning, and deliverable management
Key Expected Achievements:
- Leave a lasting contribution through projects and assigned deliverables for each rotational assignment
- Complete and grow from technical training and leadership development challenges throughout the entire process
- Develop a strong understanding of the Labcorp brand, leadership culture, business strategies, and our commitment to improving health, and improving lives all across the world
- Bachelor’s degree required; Life Sciences and/or Business Management
- MBA preferred
Other Relevant Masters and PhD programs will also be considered