To learn more, please attend a Global Future Leaders Info Session. Register on the link below.
September 7th, 2021 6:30pm-7:15pm EDT https://ripplematch.com/t/28dbb809
September 13th, 2021 6:30pm-7:15pm EDT https://ripplematch.com/t/31480d0a
September 22nd, 2021 6:30pm-7:15pm EDT https://ripplematch.com/t/86a00941
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
This Global Future Leader role is for a Product Manager and is a leading role in our Cloud Software team. Focusing on execution and business transformation, you will be the keystone of our software product leadership team. We are seeking an experienced early career Software Product Manager with a proven record of leading and driving successful products/solutions and a skilled Scrum practitioner with the ability to create innovative and differentiated solutions that will drive value for Lenovo and our customers. In this role, you are chartered with anticipating the market, driving key innovative software and applications strategy and delivery in the Consumer technology market. You will be using Cloud, IoT, and AI software to create personalized and cognitive device experiences that are unique to Lenovo. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
Leading your scrum teams to drive product vision, roadmap, and development schedules. Close collaboration with key stakeholders is required to align User Stories and product requests with business value while ensuring that the customer needs are met. You will interface with customers, field representatives, marketing, and executive leadership and represent the voice of the customer and be their champion in the product development & delivery process. As the overall product owner, you will be responsible to evangelize product vision and strategy inside and outside Lenovo. As a key member of the Product Scrum team, you will closely collaborate with cross-functional and development teams to create differentiated and innovative software products and solutions and direct engineering teams in the delivery and prioritization process.
You will own responsibility for the go-to-market plan and final release approval on product quality & feature acceptance criteria to ensure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers. In addition, you are the product business owner assuming fiscal responsibility, business case assumptions, and P/L management
What you will be doing:
- You will be the expert with detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art solutions and competitive products in this domain and will provide product vision, strategy, business case, and competitive analysis.
- You own the product roadmap and identify and document Use Cases and User Stories that will define product delivery priorities and timeline.
- Drive product development by working closely with Scrum Master, Engineering Team and other stakeholders on product delivery in the Agile environment – ATDD (Acceptance Test Drive Development) based process.
- Groom the product backlog of competing feature requests by evaluating the business value of each, and prioritizing dev teamwork and constantly coordinating Scrum Masters and engineering teams including sequencing into Sprints and ensuring that the dev team is working on requests based on business priorities.
- Document customer needs in the form of Epics & User stories to create innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Own strategic and tactical roadmaps and product plans.
- Coordinate closely with internal and external stakeholders to align on hardware & software product synergies and marketing plans.
- Ensure that prioritized solutions are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- Strategize with product management and stakeholders on issues related to product requests, vision, and overall business value.
- Assist other product managers and team members with solution delivery best practices.
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or Masters Students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation
- International expertise (study abroad, internships)
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions.
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com.
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.