Finance & Accounting Rotation Program Analyst
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Are you a new or recent graduate with a passion for finance, eager to transform businesses and grow your career with a Fortune 150 Company? Launch your finance career with the Finance Leadership Program at Lumen. We are currently seeking candidates who are driven and highly motivated individuals to join our Finance Leadership Program in Summer 2021.
About Our Finance Leadership Program
Lumen’s Financial & Accounting Rotation Program (“FAR”) is a highly competitive early career program designed to accelerate your career path, through personal growth, mentorship, networking opportunities and executive seminars, to develop the future financial leaders of our company. Beyond the rotational assignments, FLP participants will experience supplemental curriculum activities focused on; leadership and business competencies, technical skills, and the economics of the technology industry.
What can you expect throughout the 2-year program? Four rotational opportunities across the Finance organization, providing a unique strategic perspective and a wide network including key leaders who will contribute to your career progression, supporting both technical and leadership skill development.
Rotational assignments may include:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Internal Audit
- Investment Management (Pension)
- Investor Relations
- Procurement and Supply Chain Analytics
- Real Estate
- Treasury and Debt Capital Markets
What We Look For in a Candidate
We are looking for top caliber students with the following:
- Superior record of achievement, both within and outside the classroom
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Currently enrolled in Accounting, Finance or a major oriented toward Quantitative Analysis with exposure to Finance and Accounting curriculum (Bachelor’s Degree must be completed prior to 1st day of employment)
- Intellectually curious with a desire to understand and improve processes
- Experience with financial modeling, Excel, PowerPoint and Data Visualization and Analytics
- Exposure to key operational and financial accounting concepts, including inventory, procurement, payables, receivables, expense, and revenue
- Able to relocate to Broomfield, CO [Relocation assistance will be provided]
What to Expect Next
Please note: Sourcing candidates for future opportunities, this requisition is to build a source pool of qualified candidates for our Finance & Accounting Rotation Program May 2022 Class.