Are you a curious, self-motivated, and detail-oriented marketer who gets excited about all things digital? If so, look no further. We want you to join our scrappy team of data driven, growth-minded, and creative individuals who thrive on collaboration, mutual respect, positivity, and a commitment to excellence. The Marketing Coordinator II is a member of the Customer Success (CS) Marketing team.
In this role, you will support the CS Marketing team and collaborate with various internal stakeholders, primarily across “digital first” campaigns. In this role, you will bring a start-up company and “customer first” mindset to this rock star team to help to deliver outstanding and highly impactful digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a keen attention to detail, strong organization skills, has a passion for the world of digital, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Main Responsibilities
- Assist in the tracking, execution, and reporting of all digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on paid media and outbound email campaigns
- Develop banner advertising
- Write and edit content for email and paid media advertising
- Support and maintain new digital channels
- Develop content and navigation for the CS organization’s intranet site
- Develop and maintain internal communication channels, processes, and tools
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience; agency experience a plus
- (Experience gained from internships apply)
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a natural curiosity to bring new ideas to the table
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce, preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, a plus