Are you a creative powerhouse – capable of quickly creating beautiful visual content and marketing assets? Are you someone who understands the end-user experience and business needs? We’re looking for you to join our scrappy team of growth-minded creative intellects and performers who thrive on collaboration, mutual respect, positivity, integrity, and a commitment to excellence.
The ideal candidate will leverage their understanding of the customer, market, and business needs to craft compelling go-to-market creatives and visual elements –including producing trainings, collaterals, videos, infographics, and guides– to support our marketing campaigns.
This is a key position on the Customer Success (CS) Marketing team. With the growth of customer success in the technology industry, this is an exciting opportunity to build and grow with the team. The Lead Marketing Designer will support the CS Marketing team and collaborate with various internal stakeholders.
The Main Responsibilities
- You will drive the creation, delivery, and swift execution of compelling content and marketing assets for our portfolio of products, solutions, and major initiatives that span all business segments.
- Responsibilities include managing cross-functional workstreams of complex activities, building strategic content and marketing assets, driving to deadlines, determining what actions need to be taken for each workstream, and identify and develop valuable customer outcomes from a creative lens.
The ideal candidate:
- Business background
- A deep understanding of creating marketing content and assets,
- Customer experience
- Marketing functions
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong visual and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges and is able to build and convey compelling marketing assets.
- Comfortable bringing structure to ambiguous concepts.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 2 years in creating content (experience gained from internships apply)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, design, or communication or equivalent education and experience
- Excels at and is proficient in creating content and marketing assets
- A portfolio that demonstrates that you know how to create marketing assets (i.e., design, graphics, images, digital, video, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Premier/Rush, and an industry-leading video creator software
- Develop and explore a variety of concepts within a set period of time, balance creativity and attention to detail with swift execution
- Self-driven with the ability to sometimes create work in independently and propel work forward
- Think creatively and develop compelling and user-friendly design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Creates of training and enablement tools for marketing activation, including sell sheets, FAQs, competitive positioning, training, and internal awareness communications
- Compose content and manage the build of marketing assets including case studies, presentations, newsletters, infographics, videos, and webinars
- Client-centric, business partner approach to the management of marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the effective listening and communicating proactively