Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The primary responsibility of a Lead Distribution Specialist is to route warm leads to the sales organization with high proficiency and in a timely manner. This entails thorough research of accounts, company information searches, and monitoring of distributed leads to ensure leads are properly worked or reassigned as needed.
This position is primarily a research and routing function. Sometimes extra attention is needed on some records to make certain that quality information is covered. In some cases, leads will not go to the sales regions based on a variety of reasons. Examples are: record is incomplete or inaccurate, the record is not a sales inquiry but rather a need for help with current services, the record is spam, etc. Attention to detail is critical for this role.
The Main Responsibilities
- Daily duties include efficiently navigating the queue system in Salesforce.com and routing a minimum of 100 records per day, follow up on previously routed leads via Salesforce.com notifications, and other tasks as needed. Ability to adapt to business changes and interact with all levels of sales.
- Understanding the importance of sales channel differentiators, what makes a good lead, and knowing when to route records to channels other than sales is critical for success in this role.
- Completion of all tasks with a low failure rate.
- Identifies opportunities and potential problems, addressing them effectively and efficiently
- Resolves routine problems and concerns.
- Scrub, prioritize, assign Leads based on geographic model
- Acts as a sales support liaison and coordinator with other departments, vendors, and customers.
- Assists with sales support project activities
- Other duties as assigned
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education and relevant experience. Minimum 3 years related experience in specific area.
- 2-4 years experience in a role with significant efficiency, volume, and quality demands.
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool.
- Ability to navigate Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), negotiating, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with incomplete or conflicting information.
- High comfort level and proven ability to multitask and jump from one task to another with high efficiency.
- Bachelors in a business-related discipline.
- 2-4 years sales support and/or sales experience.
- 2+ years proven leadership experience (mentoring, managing, etc.)
Requisition #: 251752
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.