As an Associate Consultant you work in project teams researching, analyzing and interpreting various technologies. You need strong fundamentals in Networks, Computer Science or Electric Engineering and high-level interest in latest technology developments. In this role you are guaranteed to learn and grow your expertise in various technologies and IP industry!
We are looking for self-driven, gritty, technology enthusiasts with an aptitude for research and a heart for teaching. If you are curious about technology, enjoy working in high-growth startup and love taking on new technical challenges to solve – this is a great opportunity for you!
- Explain complex technology matters to semi technical and non-technical audiences
- Experiment and tinker with devices (smartphones, gaming consoles and the like) to reverse engineer various functionalities using industry standard tools, source code review and product documentation research
- Research, interpret, and analyze wireless communications technologies, enterprise software systems, cloud computing systems etc.
- Conduct research & analysis, including but not limited to, source code analysis, technology due diligence, market research, target scouting, infringement analysis, digital forensics
- Analyze public and confidential software and source code
- Work with product teams to advice in the development & testing of Lumenci’s technology platforms
- Showcase technology and IP thought leadership via blogs and research reports
- Collaborate across the organization in-person and with virtual, global teams
- Establish and cultivate relationships internally and externally
- Travel up to 40%
Skills and Qualification that help you succeed in this role
- Strong fundamentals in Networks and Computer Science and a high-level of interest in the latest technology developments
- Comfortable researching a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies including Wireless Communication systems, enterprise software systems, cloud computing systems etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Wireless Protocols, Networks, Systems and Standards
- Familiarity with products, services, and standards in web, mobile, enterprise, media, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Publications are a strong plus)
- Ability to think critically and learn fast
- Comfortable with independently managing deadlines and prioritizing effectively to deliver quality results
- Highly focused, organized, and detailed oriented
- BS or MS in Electronics/Wireless/Telecommunications/Computer Engineering.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply
Our way of working
- We are service-minded and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients
Quality, Ownership and Accountability
- We are passionate about results
- We get inspired about the possibility to constantly learn something new, and there is always opportunities for just that
- We take ownership of our projects and we have a drive for excellence
- We encourage collaboration over competition, work in small teams and are always willing to help each other
- We are adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high-growth company
- We encourage each other to take on additional projects and develop new competencies
Lumenci offers competitive market salary along with early employee stock options from Year 2 of employment in addition to health insurance benefits. We are based in the vibrant city of Austin.