As an Associate Consultant you work in project teams researching, analyzing and interpreting various technologies. You need strong fundamentals in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or IT and high-level interest in latest technology developments. In this role you are guaranteed to learn and grow your expertise in various technologies and IP industry!
Lumenci’s mission is to transform the legal and intellectual property industry in the US & Europe with groundbreaking products and services. We are currently looking to build a strong technical team in Austin, Texas, to help us deliver high-quality products and services to our clients.
We are looking for self-driven, gritty, technology enthusiasts with an aptitude for research and a heart for teaching. If you are curious about technology, enjoy working in high-growth startup and love taking on new technical challenges to solve – this is a great opportunity for you!
- Explain complex technology matters to semi technical and non-technical audiences
- Experiment and tinker with devices (smartphones, gaming consoles and the like) to reverse engineer various functionalities using industry standard tools, source code review and product documentation research
- Research, interpret, and analyze wireless communications technologies, enterprise software systems, cloud computing systems etc.
- Conduct research & analysis, including but not limited to, source code analysis, technology due diligence, market research, target scouting, infringement analysis, digital forensics
- Analyze public and confidential software and source code
- Work with product teams to advice in the development & testing of Lumenci’s technology platforms
- Showcase technology and IP thought leadership via blogs and research reports
- Collaborate across the organization in-person and with virtual, global teams
- Establish and cultivate relationships internally and externally
- Travel up to 40%
Required Skills and Qualification
- Strong fundamentals in Networks and Computer Science and a high-level of interest in the latest technology developments
- Comfortable researching a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies including Wireless Communication systems, enterprise software systems, cloud computing systems etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Wireless Protocols, Networks, Systems and Standards
- Familiarity with products, services, and standards in web, mobile, enterprise, media, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Publications are a strong plus)
- Ability to think critically and learn fast
- Comfortable with independently managing deadlines and prioritizing effectively to deliver quality results
- Highly focused, organized, and detailed oriented
- BS or MS in Electronics/Wireless/Telecommunications/Computer Engineering.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply