The Commodity Management Specialist will perform process management aspects of the Electronics Global Commodity Team and work with Commodity Management Supplier engagement, especially for continuity of supply. This role will utilize key tools for the team and facilitate processes and key activities executed by the Commodity Team. This person must understand the electronics market and be effective engaging suppliers and managing projects across functions.
- Manage material pricing and sourcing activity in Agile and Oracle to ensure negotiated prices are maintained in the system and executed with suppliers.
- Conduct Contract Manufacturer quarterly pricing process from the GCM Side.
- Engage with suppliers, OEMs / Contract Manufacturers (EMS) / Distributors, participate in GCM activities including supply, cost, Supplier Business Reviews, etc.
- Supplier engagement for supply continuity / expedites.
- Work with suppliers to drive improvement on all areas measured within the supplier scorecard.
- Conduct market analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or degree relevant to the role.
- Experience working in a supply management, procurement, commodity, or similar role preferably 1+ year (including internships) .
- Demonstrable advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English in writing and speaking.
- Experience developing and giving presentations.
- Agile, Oracle, similar experiences.
- Prior buyer experience
- Electronics industry supply experience.
- RFQ management.