Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, Ma Labs, Inc. is a leading computer product distributor.
For more information please visit our website at www.malabs.com
The position reports to the AP Sr. Accounting Manager.
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
· Base Salary
· Annual Company Bonus Program*
· Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, other optional insurances)
· Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
· 401(k) Program
· Employee Referral Program
· Employee Discounts
· Employee Appreciation Events
· Solid Training Program for New Hires
As an Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for:
· Responsibilities include high-volume inventory invoice processing for all vendors on a daily basis, ensuring that all invoices are processed accurately and timely in compliance with company A/P policies and procedures
· Responsible for the verification of PO: ensuring accuracy with quantity, description, unit price, and freight. Ensure all PO/invoice discrepancies and related credits are investigated and resolved and that prompt payment discounts are achieved, recorded, and posted in a timely fashion
· Responsible for daily research and resolution of AP issues relating to vendors. Responsible for statement research and reconciliation for the primary vendor accounts on a quarterly basis
The ideal Accounts Payable will also have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
· 1-2 years of accounting experience
· Exceptional organization skills with strong attention to detail
· Proficiency at Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
Our EEOC Statement:
Ma Labs welcomes and encourages diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Ma Labs is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Ma Labs is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.