GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for selling technical products by working with current customers. Responsible for the needs analysis, development, negotiation, sale, installation or delivery and post-sale services to a group of clients. Identify new potential customers. Also, responsible for maintaining existing clients and developing new business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Make sales calls on current and potential customers.
• Build relationships with customers and maintain constant contact.
• Keep customers informed on new products or services, pricing, changes, etc.
• Provide input into the development of annual budget and sales forecasts.
• Coordinate with distributors on the execution of sales plans and programs.
• Prepare reports on market trends, customer habits and competitive activities.
• Keep records and reports on all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
• This position is based at either Hiratsuka, Nagoya, Osaka or Hiroshima.
• Since our customers are all Japanese companies, knowledge (written/oral) of the Japanese language is a prerequisite.
• If you are not a Japanese national, then we will sponsor your work visa.