Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Then come to Maxim Integrated and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible.
Join our team and experience Maxim– a highly successful, $2.3 billion company with offices and manufacturing sites around the world. We develop the high-performance analog and mixed-signal electronic products that are in the latest cars, smartphones, wearables, hearables, gaming devices, robots, factories, IOT devices, the cloud, and more.
From the day we first opened our doors in 1983, we’ve attracted and nurtured some of the best problem solvers, creative thinkers, and innovators in the business. Every day, we’re empowering design innovation and overcoming the toughest engineering challenges, enabling our customers to create the solutions that define and shape our world. And, we do this in a culture where bold thinking, teamwork, growth and community involvement are recognized and rewarded.
Maxim is seeking Supply Chain Data Analysts to provide cutting edge supply chain execution and innovation through Industrial Engineering techniques, Big data / Machine learning / Artificial intelligence while interfacing at all levels of the organization to meet the team goal of satisfying the customer.
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Drive solution development, change management, customer communications, monitoring of department efficiencies, and managing both long and short-term customer delivery plans
- Identify key issues across a broad range of areas and effectively communicate recommendations to executive leadership
- Be a power user of JDA’s Supply Chain Planner (SCP), Factory Planner (FP), Inventory Optimizer (IO), SAP software apps in driving Supply Chain KPIs
- Translate business requirements into technical/project deliverables
- Review, analyze and challenge reports and commentaries and assist management in coordination of requirements and deliverables received from key stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and presentation of key SCM metrics, performance against targets and trends to senior management and improve the metrics over time to drive increased productivity and profitability
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical/project deliverables
- SQL, SAP, Tableau, advanced statistics, problem solving mindset, analytic acumen
- 3.5 Cumulative GPA required
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or other engineering discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects across geographically disbursed teams
- Exposure to machine learning, R, Python, artificial intelligence, neural networks
Non – Manager
Pay Rate Type:
Eligible for Relocation:
Eligible for Work Visa Sponsorship:
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations; including but not limited to US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), US Export Administration Regulations (EAR), or US Treasury Regulations. If required, placement is contingent on Maxim’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Maxim is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.