Our location in Richmond, VA is currently seeking it’s newest member of the Strategic Pricing Excellence Team. As a Pricing Analyst/Data Scientist Business Intelligence Analyst, you will report to the Sr, Director of Profitability Analytics, and will be part of the strategic pricing excellence department leading key pricing projects from end to end. A successful candidate will have strong business and technical experience and a proven track record in managing complex analytical processes. This role will collaborate with business and IT teams to develop and manage all aspects of profitability management projects. Exhibits good judgment when selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions with a strong sense of business curiosity.
- Develop technical framework for strategic pricing levers from end to end. Partners with business partners to evolve initiative and collaborates with McKesson Technology to build out sustainable solutions
- Prepare written analysis and summarize results using graphical representations and professional formatting for all levels of leadership across the organization.
- Builds models, scenario tools, constructs forecasts and recommendations for strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Partner with Profitability team to develop machine learning models.
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of source data and pricing projects
- Identifies process gaps and develops solutions to increase program adherence
- Develops and manages training and educational guides to of new programs
- Prepare and deliver financial presentations, business reviews, commentary across multiple functions and levels of throughout the organization
- Support ad-hoc analytics or projects and strategic initiatives as needed
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years experience with financial and pricing analysis
- 4+ years creating, manipulating and analyzing complex data models
- Strong technical skills: Python, coding experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL, data extraction methodologies, relational and dimensional database methods
- Strong knowledge and experience with data visualization technologies: Tableau, Power BI
- Strong report presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills working with cross functional teams
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Additional Knowledge & Preferred Skills
- 2 years experience as a Data Scientist, Reporting Analyst, Report Writer/Analyst and/or Data Analyst
- 2 Years work experience in distribution healthcare or other related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding collaborative team player
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- BA or BS degree strongly preferred / Business, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain or Computer Science
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.